THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NEW RULES OF BUSINESS WRITING
A nutshell guide and handy reference for businesspeople, professionals
and entrepreneurs who want to achieve their goals more often
By Natalie Canavor & Claire Meirowitz
In today’s digital age, if you want a successful career you must write. It’s how we secure opportunities, connect with other people and pitch our ideas. But few people learned to write well in school, and most don’t know that they can learn to communicate more effectively.
The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing shows you how to write-for-results in tight, to-the-point demonstrations that are easily absorbed. You’ll see what works in a wide range of media, from letter to email, letters, reports, proposals and blogs. Learn to:
- Define your goals and understand your audiences
- Figure out what to include in every document—and what to leave out
- Strategize your everyday messages
- Edit your own writing without worrying about grammar
- Solve workplace problems through smart communication
- Use professional “tricks of the trade” to heighten your impact
The pragmatic approach provides “before” and “after” examples to show you how to turn mediocre writing into messages that win what you want.
Published by FT Press.
52 Amazon Vine reviews, 4.5 out of 5 stars